Happy Christmas Eve! As you know we’ve been doing our end-of-year giving campaign and I wanted to give you a little update. Our goals this year are two-fold:
- 100% participation, no matter the amount of the gift, from everyone who calls Two Cities Church their home.
- Raise $17,000 to accomplish several goals (Fix some outdated equipment, pay off our soundboard, print up new t-shirts, cover our short-fall from 2019’s budget and refresh our signs.)
I am so happy to report to you that so far, we’ve raised $14,317.56 and we’re approaching that $17K goal! Woohoo! The good news is, our second goal is within reach. The not-as-great news is that our first goal looks very distant. There have been only 9 gifts towards our goal. And one of those gifts was from a family that doesn’t attend Two Cities at all. Only 8 actual Two Cities families have identifiably participated in this year’s ENGAGE campaign.
If you haven’t participated yet, please consider how you will do so. Here’s how you can participate:
- Give Online (Choose the ENGAGE designation from the drop-down menu)
- Text “ENGAGE (insert the amount here)” to (559) 745-7009
- Mail a Check made out to Two Cities Church, with “ENGAGE” in the memo:
Two Cities Church
1865 Herndon Ave K304
Clovis, CA 93611
I can’t wait to see how we cross this finish line!
God bless you and Merry Christmas!